NOW HIRING: FALL SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNS
High Beauty is looking for 2 rock-star social media interns to support our marketing and ecommerce departments this fall!
These are both paid virtual internships starting in August 2021 and ending in December 2021, with potential to be extended longer.
Our social media interns will support High Beauty’s creative, marketing and ecommerce departments to meet our marketing and sales goals. We are growing fast and it’s an incredible time to gain hands-on experience with a revolutionary woman-owned, hemp skincare brand that has been featured in FORBES, WWD, Business Insider, ELLE, and more in our short 3 years in business!
AS AN INTERN, YOU'LL GET
- Hourly pay & school credit
- FREE skincare products each month + a discount code for your family and friends!
- Real world experience working with a leading, up and coming clean skincare brand
- A flexible schedule
- Potential for internship extension and full-time or part-time employment after graduation
- Assist with research, planning, design and execution of social media campaigns
- Assist with content planning including creating weekly and monthly editorial calendars
- Assist with the planning, creation of, and scheduling of digital content including graphics, infographics, lifestyle photos, videos, blog posts and email newsletters across various social media platforms, our blog, email and SMS platforms
- Monitor, listen, and respond to users across social media platforms to enhance the customer experience and garner positive brand sentiment on a daily and weekly basis.
- Monitor daily weekly and monthly social media metrics of two brands to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Assist with monthly and quarterly reporting on social media metrics, and identify areas for improvement to meet and exceed KPIs and goals
- Assist with photography, videography & content creation needs
- Coordinate gifting to nano and micro influencers and assist with influencer campaigns
- Marketing, Journalism, Graphic Design, and/or Communications major, or similar degree field.
- Your own computer with a stable internet connection and video camera for Zoom.
- Available to work at least 10-15 hours per week or more.
- Highly organized team player who shows passion in their work and is eager to learn with a positive attitude.
- Passion for social media and on top of current social media best practices and trends.
- Be able to plan and meet tight deadlines.
- Detail-oriented, with impeccable oral and written communication skills (including copywriting and flawless editing and proofreading skills).
- Data-driven with the ability to connect results with goals and identify areas with potential for improvement.
- Be a self-starter who is a critical thinker and can take direction and work independently.
- Strong knowledge and experience of social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram (& related tools), Twitter, Pinterest (& related tools), Tik-Tok, Dropbox and Asana.
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Working knowledge of graphic design programs like canva, Adobe illustrator/XD/Photoshop
- Working knowledge of an email platform like Klaviyo or MailChimp
- Working knowledge of Experience with content management systems, word processor applications and image/video editing software
Our ideal social media intern will have an in-depth knowledge of various social media platforms and be up to date on trends (specifically relating to skincare, beauty, and hemp). They should also be comfortable with creating content and daily social management in alignment with each brand’s voice and values.
Tuesday, August 6th, 2021
August 17th – December 17th
HOW TO APPLY
Send Your 1 Page Resume as a .PDF FILE along with a Cover letter as a .PDF FILE addressed to email@example.com by August 6th, 2021. Please feel free to include relevant information like links to your social media accounts, portfolio, past work and more. We can’t wait to meet you!
ABOUT HIGH BEAUTY
Organic and clean beauty formulator Melissa Jochim has realized her highest achievement after 30+ years formulating natural and organic beauty products as the founder of high®. Expertly formulated with BioCanna® and hempseed oil, one of the most nutrient abundant skincare ingredients, every high® product nourishes the skin and sets a new high for clean beauty standards.
- Non-psychoactive and Naturally Free From CBD and THC
- Organic Aloe-Based
- Organic & Clean Ingredients
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Free of Harsh Ingredients
- Third Party Tested for Quality and Purity
- Dermatologist Recommended