Top 5 Vegan Skincare Products
When it comes to vegan beauty, there is a lot to explore. Why should you use vegan skincare? What are the benefits? What products should I use? Don’t worry we have all the answers for you! We will educate you on everything you need to know about vegan skincare and the best products.
Using vegan skincare isn’t just a trend, it’s a lifestyle change. Vegan products are typically rich in vitamins filled with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, and since they usually contain fewer ingredients, it can be easier to understand precisely what you’re putting on your skin. There are many benefits to using vegan skincare products. They are more likely not to irritate your skin since there are fewer potential chemical irritants, they don’t promote deforestation, are amazing for the planet, and are good for your health. Your skin absorbs 60% of what we apply to it, thus every product you use on it is absorbed in your body as well. So, using vegan products is a much better alternative than other beauty products that have lots of chemicals and could be bad for your health.
Now onto what products you should use! There are many gems out there that will leave your skin glowing with all the antioxidants a lot of vegan products offer. Here are our top 5 vegan skincare products you need to add to your cart!
1. Starting with number one, our high five facial moisturizer. This nutrient-abundant moisturizer is your daily multi-vitamin for a glowing complexion. BioCanna® in combination with CoQ10 and Vitamin C will help boost cellular turnover, protect with potent antioxidants and brighten for healthy, beautiful skin. Formulated with hempseed oil, bioflavonoids, and pure essential plant oils, high® delivers the high-powered benefits of hemp, to protect with potent antioxidants, balance with adaptogens, calm, hydrate and replenish. All you need to do is apply to your face and neck and watch your skin get that glowing look!
2. Another product we recommend is i can be refreshed cleansing gel by canBE naturally. This cleanser is beneficial for all skin types, it is a gentle cleanser formulated with aloe, hemp seed oil, fruit, and sugar cane extract to purify and refresh skin without stripping its protective barrier. This cleanser is full of organic plant oils and vitamins C and E to add antioxidant protection, as well as orange fruit and sugar cane to add a gentle exfoliating boost. When applying use several pumps to the skin and massage in a circular motion!
3. We want to introduce you now to this game-changer, high eye-Q eye gel. It Instantly hydrates and cools the entire eye area. Helps reduce puffiness, brighten dark circles, and smooth fine lines with hyaluronic acid, green tea, Vitamin C and Biocanna®. Dispense 1 pump and apply by lightly tapping around the eyes including eyelids. A little trick is if you have chapped lips apply a little of the eye gel to them for extra hydration!
4. If you’re looking for a facial oil to give you hydrating, supple skin look no further! CanBE naturally has an amazing facial oil called i can be vibrant nighttime oil, that will balance and replenish your skin with a proven blend of hemp seed and organic plant oils like cranberry, rosehip, and argan to hydrate and protect your skin. Warm 2-3 drops of oil boost in your hands and apply to cleansed face nightly to balance and replenish.
5. Our last recommendation to you is one of my favorites, high maintenance peeling mask. Reveal smooth, revitalized, luminous skin. Highly effective for all skin types, yet gentle enough for problematic, sensitive skin. Exfoliates dull skin cells and removes impurities with BioCanna®, bamboo, and fruit acids. Apply a generous amount to damp skin. Continuously massage with a circular motion for several minutes to remove impurities and dull surface skin. Then just rinse thoroughly with a cloth for a smooth finish!
We hope you learned more about why vegan skincare is a must and some product recommendations that work for all skin types! If you haven’t fully made the switch over to vegan skincare, try it out and see how amazing your skin will feel and look after.
Want to learn more about High Beauty? Check out more articles like this on the High Beauty blog, learn more about the science behind High’s skincare formulas, or visit our FAQ page.