the five benefits of high five cannabis facial moisturizer for your skin
When someone gives you a “high five”, it generally means that you’re excited - something great has happened! That’s exactly why we named ourhigh five CANNABIS FACIAL MOISTURIZER “high five”. high five is a daily moisturizer for all skin types that contains high levels of vitamins, essential fatty acids, antioxidants and hydrating ingredients that work to deliver a “high five” of benefits to your skin all day long. No wonder we call it your “skin’s daily vitamin”!
Below are the 5 major benefits your skin will receive from our high five CANNABIS FACIAL MOISTURIZER, no matter what skin type you have:
- Helps calm inflammation
- Balances all skin types with adaptogens
- Protects with potent antioxidants
- Replenishes your skin’s protective barrier
Now, let’s look at some of the other potent ingredients in high five’s formula and how they benefit your skin:
- Cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil– this ingredient is unequaled in essential fatty acids, has high levels of Vitamins A, B, C, D, E, and contains all twenty amino acids - all which fortifies skin’s lipid barrier to protect against dehydration.
- Shea Butter– this super-hydrator is high in essential fatty acids and vitamins which help to moisturize skin.
- Argan Oil– rich in linoleic and oleic acids, (essential fatty acids). Both are known for their anti-inflammatory properties that calm, balance and repair skin.
- Borage Seed Oil– contains the highest amount of Gamma-Linoleic Acid (GLA), which restores moisture, nourishes and protects skin.
- Mimosa Flower Wax– this flower extract is known for its skin repairing and protecting properties.
- Honeysuckle Flower Extract – this amazing antioxidant ingredient not only protects your skin from free radicals, it is calming and anti-bacterial.
Now that you know about all of the potent natural ingredients in high five, and its benefits to your skin, let me explain how to use it. I recommend giving your skin a “high five” of benefits every morning to calm, balance, protect, hydrate and replenish your skin all day long. After cleansing, apply high five by generously smoothing over your face and neck. It will absorb instantly, leaving you with a wonderful canvas for makeup application without needing a primer. Finish by applying your favorite SPF, and you’re ready to take on the highs of the day!
There you have it! My five major benefits of high five for your skin. Now bring on the day! For personalized skincare advice and High product recommendations book your complimentary face-to-face skincare consultation with me here.